Historians are recommending we capture our daily activities during these weird times. It made me think of John Wesley’s diaries. They are so interesting to read now. I’m not sure how our COVID19 diaries would even compare.
Right now I’m writing this via an app on my phone. My laptop is across the room. I had only planned to write a few words, but then the thoughts kept coming. You know, this is what happened when introverts spend too much time alone. We can’t stop thinking.
So here’s my silly list from yesterday.
1. Emailed invoices to clients
2. Organized my kitchen and found a large supply of dried beans
3. Ran 2 miles on the treadmill
4. Yelled at my adult children for not taking this seriously. It’s ok, I yelled at my parents last week.
5. Cooked the last of the salmon
7. Tried to make a chaplain visit, but everyone is on lockdown
8. Read a book
9. Took pictures of my dog
10. Drank coffee
Feel free to share your list from yesterday in the comments. God bless you!