COVID19 DIARIES 3.21.20
I’m keeping a list of my daily activities so I can laugh at myself in a few years. And maybe think how pathetic it all was, but probably not.
1. I ran 2 miles outside. It was 60 degrees.
2. Wrote and recorded a video devotional
3. Stood on the porch and listened to the birds sing
5. Apologized to several people
6. Texted my parents some photos so they can see I’m ok
7. Arranged meals for a few people
8. Planned our Sunday worship alternative plan
9. Read all the COVID19 updates on what I can and cannot do
What about you?