COVID19 DIARIES 3.24.20
The photo above is from one of my church members. He’s currently in Mexico on a bike expedition. And he’s stuck there. But, as you can see, he’s not too worried about it. Woody told me he will see me in May!
These people who are part of our faith community make me smile. Sometimes they make me cry. But they are a joy and I love being part of their lives!
Monday is usually my Sabbath, but I had things to get ready for the Stay at Home order. So here’s my list of activities that I did yesterday.
1. I had a great conversation with one of the dog walkers in our community. We even discussed expansion of our community garden.
2. I created a vlog devotional.
3. I worked on a new plan for Sunday.
4. I ran 2.4 miles on the treadmill
5. I called my mom on a video chat
6. I cleaned!
7. I read a book.
8. I emailed some people for my chaplain job.
9. I picked up pizza for my family.
10. I bought a new journal!
What about you?