COVID19 DIARIES 3.26.20
Yesterday was beautiful! It was sunny and warm and I even got outside for a run. My husband woke up not feeling so well though. We kept him quarantined to the bedroom. I kept checking on him and he seemed to be alright.
Here is a list of some of my activities:
- Staff meeting via Zoom
- Ran 2 miles outside and hit my first quarter goal of 75 miles
- I had a coaching session with my coach via Zoom
- Bible study via Zoom (do you see a pattern here?)
- I roasted brussel sprouts and carrots on the grill and didn’t make anyone ill
- I did some laundry. You didn’t see that one coming did you?
- Checked on the husband multiple times to make sure it wasn’t COVID19…just in case.
- Listened to a podcast
- I did some sermon prep
- I researched online giving apps
Here’s a little clip of our online staff meeting. I thought you might enjoy the laugh. Those who are part of my congregation might enjoy seeing us “behind the scenes”.
What about you?