COVID19 DIARIES 3.27.20
On Thursday I decided I needed to get out. I maintained a safe distance at all times. But I needed some resources from my church office. I also had some Dunkin Donuts coffee there.
It was so hard to focus yesterday. I learned that four friends are in the hospital with COVID19. It certainly takes on a new perspective when you know people’s names.
Here’s my list for yesterday:
1. I walked the neighborhood and prayed for our faith community.
2. I worked on our newest plan for Zoom Church.
3. I posted some encouraging words.
4. I spent time reading.
5. I walked the dog.
6. I dropped a package at UPS.
7. I checked on my husband multiple times. He’s still sick. It’s not COVID19.
8. I cleaned the bathroom many times. Did I mention my husband is sick?
9. I went to McDonald’s. I know. Now I’m going to have to run extra miles.
10. I spent extra time journaling.
What about you?