COVID19 DIARIES 3.30.20
One of my members is in Mexico. He can’t get home, but he sends me a photo each Sunday. It’s his way of letting me know he’s ok. Is there someone who’s worried about you during this Stay at Home order? Maybe you should send them a photo, too.
1. Sunday, I led worship through Zoom. It was strange and beautiful.
2. I spent a little more time in prayer.
3. I took a long nap.
4. I read a book.
5. I did bunch of little things that I don’t remember.
6. I got my clothes ready for my first day of my new job.
7. I binged a little TV.
8. I watched a few online sermons.
9. I hung out with my family.
10. I got to see my beautiful faith family and celebrate communion.
What about you?