COVID19 DIARIES 3.31.20
March was definitely the longest year ever! April 1st is no joke and April Fool’s Day has been canceled.
Yesterday I started a new job…to compliment my other jobs. 😂
So it’s been interesting finding a new rhythm. I recognize this will take time. We keep working and praying for new ways to keep everyone connected. And we’re praying about ways to keep ministering to our community. We love and miss you so much!
I’m doing my best to keep my COVID19 diaries alive. So here’s my list from yesterday.
1. I started a new job.
2. I ate lunch in a cafeteria.
3. I ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill.
4. I prayed and meditated.
5. I did payroll for our business.
6. I emailed UIA about a false unemployment claim filed on us.
7. I watched a show with my dog.
8. I texted some people to follow up.
9. I made some pastoral calls.
10. I wrote a blog post.
What about you?