COVID19 DIARIES 4.1.20
Today is April Fool’s Day! We were supposed to be stuffing plastic eggs tonight for the egg hunt. No eggs for you!
It’s been a good week, but long week. And I’m tired. So much brain fatigue. Here is my dairy for yesterday.
1. I worked my new job.
2. I’m learning to get up at 5 AM again.
3. I followed up on some chaplain visits via email and text.
4. I made Hello Fresh for dinner.
5. I did laundry because my husband refuses to wash my work clothes. This is a good thing!
6. I did yoga for stress relief. Plus I sit a lot at the new job.
7. I hosted a Zoom staff meeting and we discussed Palm Sunday. I wish I could tell you that I’m not sad about Holy Week. But that would be a lie.
8. We decided music doesn’t work well for Zoom or at least we don’t have the resources to do it correctly. I had to accept this new reality. There will be other Easters.
9. I posted a devotional.
10. I read Luke 19.