COVID19 DIARIES 4.3.20
Yesterday was amazing! The weather was beautiful. 60 degrees in April in MICHIGAN. I hope everyone got outside. I made a point to do my running outside, but I ran in the Devon Aire neighborhood.
Here’s my to-do list from yesterday:
1. I ran 2 miles in the Devon Aire neighborhood.
2. I made sidewalk pastor visits. That was fun! It was so good to see people live and in person.
3. I ate lunch on the patio at my new job. It was a pleasure to listen to the birds and enjoy the sun. Today they are piping music outside. Why they gotta ruin it?
4. It was a good night to BBQ burgers on the grill.
5. I made cookies.
6. I emailed some people to check in.
7. I paid some bills.
8. I did morning yoga.
9. I bummed a dollar off my husband so I could wear jeans on Friday. It’s a weird work thing.
10. I read in Matthew’s Gospel.
What about you?