Yesterday was beautiful! It was sunny and warm and I even got outside for a run. My husband woke up not feeling so well though. We kept him quarantined to the bedroom. I kept checking on him and he seemed to be alright.
Here is a list of some of my activities:
- Staff meeting via Zoom
- Ran 2 miles outside and hit my first quarter goal of 75 miles
- I had a coaching session with my coach via Zoom
- Bible study via Zoom (do you see a pattern here?)
- I roasted brussel sprouts and carrots on the grill and didn’t make anyone ill
- I did some laundry. You didn’t see that one coming did you?
- Checked on the husband multiple times to make sure it wasn’t COVID19…just in case.
- Listened to a podcast
- I did some sermon prep
- I researched online giving apps
Here’s a little clip of our online staff meeting. I thought you might enjoy the laugh. Those who are part of my congregation might enjoy seeing us “behind the scenes”.
What about you?
These are strange days!
We had a district wide meeting in Zoom yesterday. And today I will have a staff meeting in Zoom. We need a new plan. A new plan as compared to the old new plan.
We are officially on Stay at Home order. I’m not sure my brain has language for this. It’s like all those weird scifi movies, but no zombies or machine guns…yet.
So here’s my list for yesterday.
1. I made BBQ chicken on the grill. But a few pieces didn’t cook through completely and my husband was feeling a little I’ll. He seems to be doing better this morning. So it turns out I may have given him food poisoning instead of COVID19.
2. I entered receipts for the business and started pulling the tax information together. That was depressing.
3. I spent about 30 minutes looking for my passport. It was in my purse.
4. I washed all the blankets from the church. I guess I got bored doing my own laundry.
5. Oh yeah, I did a Zoom meeting with a bunch of pastors.
6. I posted and scheduled some new devotionals.
7. Candy Crush. I need to stop!
8. I threw a bunch of stuff away.
9. I cleaned. 😬
10. I watched Beth Moore on YouTube because we need to keep feeding ourselves.
What about you?
The photo above is from one of my church members. He’s currently in Mexico on a bike expedition. And he’s stuck there. But, as you can see, he’s not too worried about it. Woody told me he will see me in May!
These people who are part of our faith community make me smile. Sometimes they make me cry. But they are a joy and I love being part of their lives!
Monday is usually my Sabbath, but I had things to get ready for the Stay at Home order. So here’s my list of activities that I did yesterday.
1. I had a great conversation with one of the dog walkers in our community. We even discussed expansion of our community garden.
2. I created a vlog devotional.
3. I worked on a new plan for Sunday.
4. I ran 2.4 miles on the treadmill
5. I called my mom on a video chat
6. I cleaned!
7. I read a book.
8. I emailed some people for my chaplain job.
9. I picked up pizza for my family.
10. I bought a new journal!
What about you?